Two Minute Drill
- WR Keenan Allen, Los Angeles Chargers – Justin Herbert will have his number one target available against the Packers. Allen will play and will not have any limitations on his snap count. WR Jalen Guyton is inactive, so make sure to remove him from your lineups if you have him slotted in.
- RB De’Von Achane, Miami Dolphins – The Dolphins activated Achane off of IR, and he will play against the Raiders. I would hold off on starting Achane until at least next week. The Dolphins may try to ease him back and give Mostert a heavy workload. With the Dolphins unlikely to struggle against the Raiders, they will not need to rush him back too soon.
- WR Tyler Lockett, Seattle Seahawks – Lockett is a game-time decision for today’s matchup against the Rams. If his warmups go well before the game, then Lockett should play. It is a hamstring issue that Lockett is dealing with, but you can keep him in your lineups since he will likely play.
- WR Garrett Wilson, New York Jets – Wilson is expected to play against the Bills. In the Week 1 win against Buffalo, Wilson had 5 catches for 34 yards and a TD. Even with Zach Wilson as the Jets’ QB, Garrett Wilson has been able to record more than respectable numbers. He is worth starting today.
- TE Pat Freiermuth, Pittsburgh Steelers – The Steelers activated Freiermuth off IR and are expecting him to play against the Browns. With how well the Browns have defended tight ends this year, I would fade Freiermuth. He will be touchdown dependent to make any impact on your Fantasy teams, and the Browns have only allowed 2 TDs to tight ends all season.