Two Minute Drill
- TE David Njoku, Cleveland Browns – Njoku is listed as active today after suffering burns to his face and arms earlier in the week. After only recording 10 catches for 92 yards through the first three weeks, you would be better off fading Njoku in case his burns flare up and he has to leave the game early. His production this season does not warrant the risk of laying a goose egg at the tight end position in case he cannot finish the game.
- WR Hollywood Brown, Arizona Cardinals – Hollywood Brown is expected to play today after dealing with a thumb injury during the week. Through the first three games, Brown has 14 receptions for 143 yards with two TDs. The Cardinals have a tough matchup against the 49ers, but San Fran has been a lot better at stopping the run rather than the pass, so Hollywood will have opportunities.
- RB Miles Sanders, Carolina Panthers – Miles Sanders has been dealing with a groin injury, but he is expected to play. Sanders is averaging just 3.4 yards per attempt this season, but the Vikings do allow 120.7 rushing yards per game. A bad Minnesota defense could be what Sanders needs for a productive game.
- QB Deshaun Watson, Cleveland Browns – Deshaun Watson will not suit up for the Browns, so Dorian Thompson-Robinson will make his first career start. DTR impressed in the preseason with 440 passing yards, two TDs, zero INTs, and 69 rushing yards with a 63.8% completion percentage. For your DFS entries, you can slot in DTR for cheap and pay up for premium skill players.
- TE Tyler Higbee, Los Angeles Rams – The Rams are expecting Tyler Higbee to play today. After a relatively quiet first two weeks, Higbee caught five passes for 71 yards against the Bengals in Week 3. The tight end position has been lackluster across the league so far, but Higbee looks to be settling into the production that we’ve come to expect from him.