Two Minute Drill
- WR Zay Flowers and Odell Beckham Jr, Baltimore Ravens – Flowers and Beckham are expected to play against the Chargers. This is the Sunday night Football game, so you want to be cautious in case either player is a late scratch. The Chargers have the worst pass defense in the league, so the reward outweighs the risk.
- WR Marquise Brown, Arizona Cardinals – The Cardinals are expecting Hollywood Brown to play, but I am fading him today. Brown has not produced the last few weeks, and his heel injury could limit his snaps. The Rams are league average against defending the pass, so this is not a favorable matchup either.
- RB Dameon Pierce, Houston Texans – Pierce will suit up, but he should be faded. Devin Singletary has taken over the starting RB spot the last two weeks. After rushing for 150 yards against the Bengals and 112 yards against the Cardinals, Singletary will be played over Pierce. Singletary has been the much better back this year, as Pierce has only rushed for 50+ yards twice this season.
- RB Rachaad White, Tampa Bay Buccaneers – The Bucs placed White on the injury report as a precaution. In previous seasons, White would have been listed as probable, but due to the injury designation changes this season, White was listed as questionable but is playing today. Keep him in your lineups against a terrible Colts run defense.
- RB Kyren Williams, Los Angeles Rams – Williams was activated off IR and is playing this week. The Cardinals run defense is ranked toward the bottom of the league, so this is a great return matchup for Williams. I would normally be hesitant to play a RB off of injury especially with the Rams’ history of using a RB by committee. Sean McVay has shown he is willing to stick with Williams in the past, and the RB depth behind him is not good enough to take away carries. You can feel confident in starting Williams against the Cardinals.