Two Minute Drill
- WR Ja’Marr Chase, Cincinnati Bengals – After dealing with a back bruise, Chase will play today for the Bengals. This injury could linger throughout the game, which would limit Chase’s effectiveness, but he will suit up against the Texans. Since Chase has a high DFS salary, I would avoid him in your entries, but he is worth playing in season-long leagues.
- QB Kyler Murray, Arizona Cardinals – Kyler Murray will make his 2023 season debut against the Atlanta Falcons. This is Murray’s first game since tearing his ACL in Week 14 of the 2022 season. The Falcons have allowed the 6th fewest yards per game (317.6) this season, so you will want to wait a week to start Murray on your fantasy teams.
- WR Curtis Samuel, Washington Commanders – The Commanders are expecting Curtis Samuel to play. He has been dealing with a toe injury, which could be re-aggravated during the game. I would pivot to WR Jahan Dotson, as he has recorded a TD in each of the last two games.
- TE T.J. Hockenson, Minnesota Vikings – Hockenson will play today, but he will not play his usual amount of snaps due to his rib injury. Avoid him in DFS due to his limited snaps, but play him in season-long leagues, as he’ll still see the field during important moments, and Joshua Dobbs will be looking his way.
- WR K.J. Osborn, Minnesota Vikings – Osborn cleared concussion protocol following the hit he took in Minnesota’s Week 9 game, but he is OUT today. Since this was a head injury, the Vikings are choosing to play it safe and keep him inactive. WR Justin Jefferson was not activated off IR, so that would mean more snaps for WRs Jordan Addison and Brandon Powell.