Two Minute Drill
- Broncos WR Jerry Jeudy is not expected to play vs. the Raiders due to a hamstring injury. The Broncos vs. Raiders game is slotted in the 4:25 PM ET time slot, so you will have fewer options to choose from if you wait for an official injury designation closer to game time. WR Courtland Sutton should receive the bulk of Russell Wilson’s targets with Jeudy out.
- WR Romeo Doubs is expected to play today for the Packers, but in a limited role. Green Bay already ruled out WR Christian Watson, so the Packers will be thin at receiver. This will open up more catches out of the backfield for Aaron Jones and more snaps for AJ Dillon, as the Packers will need to get their two headed monster more involved with a lack of offensive weapons.
- Patriots WR DeVante Parker is not expected to play today. New England may also monitor JuJu Smith Schuster’s snap count with his ongoing knee issue. This means WR Kendrick Bourne will be heavily involved in the offense. TE Mike Gesicki is also a dart throw play with the Patriots likely to use him more as a receiver than a traditional tight end.
- TE George Kittle is expected to suit up for the 49ers, but rain is expected in the Pittsburgh area. With a lingering groin injury and San Fran likely keeping the ball on the ground with the expected rain, you will want to stay away from Kittle. Backup RB Elijah Mitchell could be worth a play considering the 49ers will be running a lot today.
- The Dolphins will be employing a Running Back by committee this season, but that will not be the case in Week 1. Jeff Wilson Jr is on the IR and rookie RB De’Von Achane is expected to be inactive due to a shoulder injury. That leaves a heavy workload for Raheem Mostert. In a shootout with the Chargers, Mostert will have plenty of opportunities to rack up points.