Hello! Before we jump over to the 3M Open, let’s give a big congrats to Brian Harman on his first major victory! He played well and stayed strong on closing day.
After two weeks overseas, we head back to the Midwest for the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities, a beautifully designed Arnold Palmer course. There are only two weeks remaining before the playoffs begin. We won’t see a star field this week, but there are some big names fighting for a place within the top 70 of the FedEx Cup Playoffs, including Justin Thomas, who is currently sitting at 75. This course will take us back to picturesque tree-lined fairways, ample water hazards and thick rough. This will be the fifth edition of this event in Blaine, Minnesota. We are also expecting it to be a birdie fest with short par fours, reachable par fives and stadium-like par threes.
3M Open PGA DFS Preview
The Venue and Course Details
- TPC Twin Cities; Blaine, Minnesota
- Par 71; 7,431 yards
- Bent Grass fairways and greens
- Four par threes, eleven par fours and three par fives
Past 3M Winners
- 2022: Tony Finau 267 (-17)
- 2021: Cameron Champ 269 (-15)
- 2020: Michael Thompson 265 (-19)
- 2019: Matthew Wolff 263 (-21)
- SG: Off the Tee
- SG: Approach
- SG: Putting
- Driving Distance
- Driving Accuracy
- Birdie or Better
- Bogey Avoidance
- TPC Twin Cities was built on a former sod farm, and more than 500 million cubic yards of soil were removed during construction.
- Arnold Palmer designed the course with help from Minnesota native Tom Lehman.
- Last year former top-10 tennis star Mardy Fish made his debut in professional golf at the 3M, adding him to a short list of athletes that have competed professionally in more than one sport.
See you Wednesday for my full write-up and picks!